Because of the strong growth of our department, we are looking for a:
.Net Developer2018-10-16 13:43:43
We are looking for motivated and hardworking individuals to join our special-forces IT team!
Are you the developer who wants to be part of our winning IT team, that builds new innovative solutions and that conquers the challenges in the world of supply chain solution, after sales services and ecommerce services? Then this is your chance to make a difference!
As a developer, you will be working in a small agile team that takes part in the design and development of our custom build software and SaaS platform. Your mission is to contribute to the cross-functional system architecture and software system design with a clear focus on quality and scale.
- Design and develop complex business applications using .NET and other related frameworks
- Keep up to date with developments in your field of expertise and apply these in your work
- Develop product specifications, build prototypes and write unit tests
- Maintain existing production systems and work on improving and extending these systems
- Take ownership of your work and progress, and provide feedback in a fast-paced, iterative development cycle.
- Bachelor\'s degree in Information Systems or Applied Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of related experience required
- Mastery of OO design patterns and SOLID principles
- Expert knowledge of Web Services, REST, SOAP and JSON is required.
- Knowledge of the following technologies:
- C#, WCF, WebAPI 2, ASPNET MVC, ADO.NET, EF5, Unit testing
- .NET 4.6.2 and higher
- SQL Server
- .NET Core (2.0)
- Git, Jira (Agile), Github, CI tools (AppVeyor)
- Optional: WPF, Domain driven design, Docker
- Eager to work with the latest technologies and constant desire to keep learning and improving your skills.
- Flexible self-motivated team player with a pro-active attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Fun working environment in an Agile team
- Room for personal growth – be part of our 3D development (grow as IT organization, within your team and as an individual)
- Working in a traffic-free environment (Sittard)
Review by letter or email. Send your motivational letter with resume (C.V.) to [email protected] with the vacancy number VAC-180003 in the subject line.
Human Resources Department, Tel. No. +31 (0) 45-5245778.
We challenge you to discover our world of career opportunities!