Vacancy number: VAC-180004
Because of the strong growth of our department, we are looking for an ambitious experienced:
Business Analyst2018-10-16 11:20:47
We are looking for motivated and hardworking individuals to join our special-forces IT team!
Are you the Software Engineer who wants to be part of our winning IT team, that builds new innovative solutions and that conquers the challenges in the world of supply chain solution, after sales services and ecommerce services? Then this is your chance to make a difference in an environment where there is room for personal growth!
As Business Analyst you work closely with key stakeholders in translating the needs of the business to enable the delivery of successful IT and business change. You play a central role in understanding business and functional requirements, map them against the standard capabilities of our application environment, identify areas where system changes are needed and monitor the impact in terms of change management.
Bringing your experience and skills to bear, you will deliver success either through working concurrently on multiple small projects, or as part of a team in a complex transformational program.
Analysing business requirements, processes, functions and information flows according to business process modelling standards (BPMN).
Documenting business, functional and non-functional requirements using a range of business modelling techniques to engage and validate the analysis with the business and IT.
Exploiting business analysis skills and domain knowledge to advise and recommend solution options which encompass both business and IT enabled change, translating the business case from the customer into clearly defined requirements and functional solutions for software development.
Leading engagement with stakeholders to model the business benefits and risks.
Engaging relevant stakeholders to establish consensus on viability of solution options to deliver the desired outcomes.
Helping to evolve Business Analyst colleagues by sharing knowledge and skills and actively looking for opportunities to continuously improve the team’s performance.
Building effective relationships with stakeholders becoming the linking pin between stakeholders and our IT development team.
- HBO or academic degree in IT or Business oriented education like Information Management.
- 3+ years of professional experience in comparable position in a software development company.
- Process definition (helicopter view) and documentation experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a pro-active attitude.
- Problem solving mind-set using proven existing technology or new innovative/creative solutions.
- Not afraid to take responsibility in general.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Logical thinker with great attention to detail and can do attitude.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Commercial awareness with regard to costing of projects and the impact on the business is a pre.
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Fun working environment
- Room for personal growth – be part of our 3D development (grow as IT organization, within your team and as an individual)
- Working in a traffic-free environment (Sittard)
Review by letter or email. Send your motivational letter with resume (C.V.) to [email protected] with the vacancy number in the subject line.
Human Resources Department, Tel. No. +31 (0) 45-5245778.
We challenge you to discover our world of career opportunities!